Ah! Urgent Help, Liberty, need to request info from RCCL

Hello,

Well as I posted earlier, we managed to book the Royal Suite for June 2,2007 on the Liberty. A dilema has come up, the oldest son would not be able to make the cruise due to college getting out late. Did not realise until today. Now although we could cruise without him, one of the reasons of booking RS was for a nice famiy cruise.

Well by now all the Royal Suites for the summer of 2007 are booked. I don't know if TA's hold them or actual people are holding them. Is there any possible way I could contact Royal Carribean and they would give me the info of who has this cabin for the 30th of June cruise. Because if it is a TA or something like that, mabey they would be willing to do a swap (would RCCL even allow this)?

Thanks and God Bless!

It is my understanding that RCCL will not release to you any info about who is holding the cabin on the date that you want it.

My suggestion is to just keep trying.....everyday...once in the morning and again in the evening (after the dinner hour)and you will likely get something that will work for you.

Good luck!

Thank you for your reply's.

I hope it all works out. Will call and get put on a waitlist. Otherwise, guess we might just have to cruise without him. Any other comments/ideas would be great!

Thank you for your reply's.

I hope it all works out. Will call and get put on a waitlist. Otherwise, guess we might just have to cruise without him. Any other comments/ideas would be great!

Keep trying! Good luck!

Archived