Hong Kong/Bangkok---- Feb 5 / 20, 2007

janycels

When we get a roll call I'd like to set up a cocktail party for the Yahoo board members. Oceania used to do it - but they stopped a few years ago. We did

it on the Miami / LA cruise on 2005 and had a great time. We have Vista Suite

7004. When we get closer to our sailing date I can try to get names for the invitations. We had about 22 Yahoo board cruisers in 2005. Everyone enjoyed meeting one another.

Jan S

We're booked on this cruise, and I started a roll call a few weeks ago -- it's on "Roll Calls - All other cruise lines", and "Live4Cruises" has responded. Anyway, it sound like a wonderful itinerary, and I've already started scouting out private tour guides. We're staying at the JW Marriott in Hong Kong pre-cruise and the Peninsula until 2/22 post-cruise.

Mike and Carol

What a coincidence, Janet. I have a cousin Janet Sarnoff who lives in Beverly Hills! We were on the recent Beijing-Hong Kong Nautica cruise, and we're die-hard Oceania cruisers! Really looking forward to next year's HK to BKK cruise!

Mike

Hi Mike,

Altho my first name is Janyce, both Janet and I go by Jan. If she's in Real Estate, we know of each other. We both lived in Beverly Hills in the 50s

and our phone #s were one digit apart (7670 & 7630) so we received each others calls often. After a few years, when a call would come in with a name that I didn't recognize, I would say "are you looking for the Jan Sarnoff with the two girls, or the Jan Sarnoff with the two boys?" I had the boys. We met in Las Vegas, -in the 60s-when we both answered the pool phone page. Was her husband Bill? -I believe they are divorced now.

Jan S

Mike---how do you start a roll call? and where does it apear on the board?

So far, I guess you and Live4Cruises and we are on the Feb 5--2007 HK/BANGKOK cruise. Maybe it is to early? Anyway, looking forward to it.

I printed out a review that was very informative a few months ago.

Hope we hear from some others so that we can share info.

Jan S

Archived