Promo for third & fourth in cabin

KAKcruiser

We usually get promos through the Mariner mailings and e-mails. Lately we've been getting at least 2 every week. Today's was the 4 12 day Rotterdam Baltic sailings mid June through August 9th. I think they're trying to fill the vacancies due to the change in port calls related to the summit meeting.

GN

How do you find these specials?

Although I didn't see that special when I clicked on the above link.

Mjasp:

Below, please find a link to Hal Promos, a site used by travel agents, which lists all the HAL sales promotions. It is updated regularly. I stumbled upon it during an internet search. The link I posted above came from this site:

http://crm.hollandamerica.com/broadbaseema/HA3129/index.htm

How do you find these specials?

Although I didn't see that special when I clicked on the above link. What was the offer for the 3rd and 4th person?

Mjasp:

I think this was the promo for the 3rd/4th person discount:

http://crm.hollandamerica.com/broadbaseema/HA3129/email/2006/5-02-06/CBnyNYC_ap_us.htm

(Look at the white letters surrounded by the blue box).

WOW Thanks...Thanksgiving for under $3,000 for a family of 4 in a verandah and NO airfare needed LOVE IT!!! Wish I could do it.

Wish it was February or April 2007. I would JUMP on it. Would love to do a NY cruise with NO airfare needed for a good price.

WOW Thanks...Thanksgiving for under $3,000 for a family of 4 in a verandah and NO airfare needed LOVE IT!!! Wish I could do it.

Wish it was February or April 2007. I would JUMP on it. Would love to do a NY cruise with NO airfare needed for a good price.

Add the Hal Promos site to your list of favorites, and check it frequently! Good luck, Mjasp:)

The promo code must be YU. I think it also applies to some 7 day Caribbean sailings. I found it by checking internet travel agents. When I saw the low price for third & fourth, I called HAL and they told me about the promo.

I recieved an email about a week ago concerning this sale. I jumped on the 11/15 sailing over thanksgiving. $3100 for a 10 day cruise for my wife and I and our 2 daughters. Balcony cabin and free motorcoach from Harrisburg!!! What a deal!!! Saved us over $1100. Almost choked on my coffee. :)

I recieved an email about a week ago concerning this sale. I jumped on the 11/15 sailing over thanksgiving. $3100 for a 10 day cruise for my wife and I and our 2 daughters. Balcony cabin and free motorcoach from Harrisburg!!! What a deal!!! Saved us over $1100. Almost choked on my coffee. :)

I know it is amazing. Have a great time

Just told my husband what you said and he said BINGO!!! that is the deal I'm looking for. Why don't you book it?

I doubt I can get off from work, but we may be joining you, if I can.

Thanks OP for your post because my sister is sailing on the Noordam and had casually mentioned to me that it was a "good deal" for a third or fourth passenger on her sailing, and she was thinking of asking family members if anyone wanted to sail with them sharing their two daughters' cabin. She wasn't sure of the exact price but the brochure had it listed as $780. So I checked the link and it's $199/pp!!! I know there's taxes, etc. on that price but still! I immediately called her and said where do I sign up so now I'm sailing the 10-day Thanksgiving cruise for less than the air fare to get me there!

Archived