Mariner 9322 or 1394?

We have both of these cabins booked on the April 1, 2007 Eastern Caribbean Cruise. We are myself 47, Husband 42, Son 13, Son 9 (at time of cruise). We want a balcony and don't want to pay for two rooms.

We booked a Junior Suite, aft balcony 1394, about a month ago. I noticed today that Superior Balcony 9322 was available for about $1000 less. This is a mid-hump cabin. I booked that too. I need to make a decision about which cabin is right for us.

We have only cruised once on the Disney Magic in a category 6 cabin. We had no problems in that cabin.

Does anyone have an opinion regarding which cabin is better? From what I can tell, the boys will have to share the "uncomfortable" sofabed no matter which room we pick. They usually aren't too picky about sleeping arrangements....although we would prefer Disney's lower sofabed upper and pullman better.

fyi....the Disney Magic Cruise on March 31, 2007 with an almost identical itinerary and category 6 for us is $4500 more.

Any information would be appreciated.....

Archived