THREAD REMOVED... additional question RANDY..

Tom-n-Cheryl

Not wanting to start a big issue here... and perhaps it has been covered before - but who would know - what with the old search feature..etc..

But WHY is "that" particular topic VERBOTEN - KE**Y is not a four letter word - and not an "illegal" pursuit (is it?!?), so how can the discussion of it be a problem? There are many other posts on here which seem trivial and without merit...

I would NOT book a guarantee cabin at any rate - I like to CHOOSE my location - so my only concern is why can't people talk about it?

(If you could at least answer this prior to - no doubt - closing the thread, I would appreciate it!)

Tom

[font=Georgia][size=4][color=navy][b]The answer to your question on this board (was posted several times on the other) is we are instructed to remove anything on the lines of undermining Carnival's system.......period......If you would like more info you can email Laura at [/b][/color][/size][/font][email="Up4travel@aol.com"][font=Georgia][size=4][color=navy][b]Up4travel@aol.com[/b][/color][/size][/font][/email]

[b][font=Georgia][size=4][color=navy]Nothing personal:)[/color][/size] [/font][/b]

Archived