Conquest in Galveston -- How long do you have?

Only 6 more Sundays for us! We have been counting the days for what seems like FOREVER! It's finally becoming a reality!

What time must I get up to see the Conquest dock in Galveston??? I've seen her leave, and I'd love to see her arrive once before we go!

Too many Sundays to count for us but we have about 210 day to go! (see signature below for exact days) I can't wait, first time to take the kids. She sure is pretty and big.

Ya'll have a great day and happy sailings to all!

Too many Sundays to count for us but we have about 210 day to go! (see signature below for exact days) I can't wait, first time to take the kids. She sure is pretty and big.

Ya'll have a great day and happy sailings to all!

We're going the same time as Okiemom so I just watch her timer( Dont know how to set my own:confused: )I do know its alottttt of Sundays,though.

Wish I could say I was about to get on. Everybody have a great time. We sailed on the conquest just a couple of weeks before Katrina. So we left out of New Orleans. Any clues about how long Conquest is going to be in Galvaston?

I see that the CONQUEST is back this morning. I am sure that people are departing her and her new quests are waiting to board. How l

ong do you have? We have 18 Sundays until we get to board! :cool:

I too was up but it was 4:15am as I live in Phoenix, AZ. It was fun to watch the ship dock. Yup we have 18 Sundays will we get to board.

Robb

My family and I are leaving next Sunday......YIPEEEE! I can hardly wait. Doing the last minute packing stuff. For everyone out there still counting down the Sundays, it will be your Sunday before you know it.

Wish I could say I was about to get on. Everybody have a great time. We sailed on the conquest just a couple of weeks before Katrina. So we left out of New Orleans. Any clues about how long Conquest is going to be in Galvaston?

According to Carnival when they moved her... indefinitely. She may never go back to NOLA. Many of us are patiently waiting to find out which ship WILL be in NOLA to do 7 day'ers.

I see that the CONQUEST is back this morning. I am sure that people are departing her and her new quests are waiting to board. How long do you have? We have 18 Sundays until we get to board! :cool:

18 more sundays it is!! My how time flys..................NOT!!!!!

What was up with the little parade of life boats earlier in the day? Looks like they made a lap around the side of the ship.

http://zeitcam.com/webcam/galveston

Those are the boats they use to transfer the crew off the ship at night.

But seriously, those were lifeboats. They must have run a drill to test the procedures and equipment. If you hang around on the ships on port days, they do those fairly regularly. Also, fire drills and such.

Archived