Shows on QM2

Mickb

After seeing 'Rock at The Opera' and 'Apassionata' on our Eastbound crossing during the 2005 Transatlantic season, we were disappointed that Cunard were serving up the same shows for the 2006 Transatlantic season.

I know many who read this board travelled regularly on the QE2 ehen she maintained the transatlantic link - were the shows changed each season?

Incidentally, the Oxford Lecture programme on our recent crossing was outstanding - particularly the lady scientist who lecturered on the deep ocean.

Rock at the Opera, Apassionata and Zing went the Strings were the shows in the 2004 season as well as 2005 and now I hear 2006! I think its poor- regardless of the time spent perfecting these- how many times do people want to sit through them? The may 11 Fjord trip will be my 4th time on board- do Cunard not think that people will travel more than once in 3 plus years?

Archived