Rhapsody of the Seas July 4, 2004

Just a quick post to invite anyone who hasn't registered for the onboard Meet & Mingle to please register.

We need just one more person for RCCL to throw us a little party on board. Wouldn't it be grand to meet some fellow friendly cruisers?

I'm a bit concerned that we've gotten a little "lost" and some confusion has been generated re: M&M due to the technical problems and the move on the boards.

Keep searching, and join us. We're ready to sail!

9 days and counting. 6 days left to register!

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccEntry.do

Hope to see you there.

Mae Ann

Hi kvlaurie!

I hope you find our other thread out there:

RHAPSODY OF THE SEAS 7/4/04 ROLL CALL

Come post over there too. I think there are three different threads running around due to the new boards. I couldn't send you an e-mail due to your profile preferences, but I would love to hear from you! Basic stuff like names, ages, where you're coming from, when you're arriving, cabin number and dining seating.

We have a nice group already making plans for get-togethers, and via e-mails outside the boards, we are chatting and getting to know each other. I hope that you will be a part of our group. Thanks to you we now have our official Meet & Mingle. Is this your first cruise?

We also have some ideas for some other social gatherings in my suite and/or Mae Ann's suite. I think it will be fun to "know" people before we even board. Is it just the two of you sailing?

My party consists of myself (Maria), husband Scott, daughter Caitlin (11) and son Shane (8). We are in cabin 8514 & have main (1st seating) dining. We're coming from the Dallas area on Saturday, and spending the night in Galveston. This is my 2nd cruise and the kids' 1st; husband's 3rd. Last cruise wasn't very social, as we didn't know about Cruise Critic in advance. Our tablemates didn't work out, and it just wasn't what I expected people-wise. This cruise is going to be fun and social and friendly. I hope my enthusiasm (and long post) doesn't turn you off to our group. We are just so happy to have new people. I originally booked this cruise in February, and have been looking for fellow cruisers since then. So many great people have said hello! Welcome! Come join our other roll call, and e-mail me if you'd like to be part of the outside correspondences.

My work e-mail is speelma@voughtaircraft.com. That is where I'll be during the week from 7am-4pm (most of the day) or you can use marella68@yahoo.com. I have access to both while I'm at work.

Check back frequently and post often. We want to learn as much about you as possible before the cruise so everyone will wonder whose that great group of people!

Maria

My name is Vicki and my daughter Erin and I are on our first cruise, in honor of her good grades, scholarship and high school graduation! We are also driving down from Dallas, but Sunday morning. Our cabin is... hmmm. Well, we only booked a few days ago - let me check it again! Oh - 3538. We are in the second seating.

I will try to find the roll calls etc. I am just learning my way around. Thanks!

Archived