Mariner of the Seas wedding?

Hello all! I am considering getting married on the Mariner of the Seas western caribbean cruise 8/27/06 - 9/3/06. I know it is a little late to plan but we are just going to have the bride and groom and two guests (good friends). Anyway, I was wondering if people could tell me about weddings on mariner or other RCCL ships -- here are my questions

1) are the good places on the ship to have it besides in the chapel -- if so where?

2) will they provide any flowers to decorate the ceremony location, or could I buy those and have them do it?

3) I would want my hair partially up with some flowers -- do you think the hair stylist would do that?

4) it looks like from the RC website we could have the wedding onboard ship but while we're in grand cayman -- does that seem right? I would like to do a beach thing but it seems like too many things might go wrong and we should stick with onboard. Onboard while in grand caymen would also be great so it would not be rushed on the day of departure. Thanks!!!!

HI

For all the information you need go to royalcaribbean.com to the wedding section. it will tell you where you can get married and what would be included in the price. You can then go the enhancements section and download the brochure. This will give you price for extras such as flowers, music, cake and hair appointments. - A good read!

The mariner is also a lovely ship. we went last year and are looking forward to our next trip feb 2007.

Good luck!

Archived