Caymanite

Jfultz81

Has anyone purchased any of this? Any suggestions on where to find the best prices and the best pieces? My mom is really interested in buying a piece when we are in GC and I would love any info you can pass on! Thanks!

Has anyone purchased any of this? Any suggestions on where to find the best prices and the best pieces? My mom is really interested in buying a piece when we are in GC and I would love any info you can pass on! Thanks!

I purchased a pair of wire earrings several years ago from what was the Coral Shop - no longer there but part of the Kirk's stores. paid like $ 30.00

last time there i saw a beautiful Kabana ring made from Caymanite but didn't buy it - still kicking myself. Maybe this time. $200.00 for 14k gold --see what I mean-should of bought it

I would check out Kirks & Little Switzerland -- might be a little pricey but have good jewelry

Thank you! I think its absolutely gorgeous, I'm really hoping to find a good piece at a good price! I know all about kicking myself for not buying something.. at least last time in Belize I just went for it and bought this gorgeous diamond and tanzanite ring in platinum, found out it was worth a lot more than I paid!

My wife made me go and look for info on Caymanite, she was interested after I read her your posting. This is the link I found http://www.handmade.com.ky/index.htm You'll need to click on Caymanite on the index on the left side to see his pieces and a little info on what caymanite is. Oh, thanks...now my wife wants to buy some. :(

Michael

Archived