Guarantee Category - When do I find out?

goldesq

On Friday, I purchased an H guarantee and a BC guarantee (last avl. balcony room) for a 5/27 sailing on Dawn. When would I find what rooms I will be assigned? Could it be as late as the date of sailing? Can I check somewhere online?

Yes, go to NCL's web site (ncl.com) and pre-register. You'll need your reservation number, name of ship, and sailing date. Once you log in, your cabin assignment will be listed. If it hasn't been assigned yet, it will read GTY.

Have booked a gty on the Pearl for Jan 07, but when I go to this place @NCL site the Pearl is not even on the drop down yet. Is there any other place on the site to see if rooms are assigned? Thanks in advance for any info!

I checked my reservation today for my 7/29 on the Sun. My cabin number was there and I was upgraded to a BA forward starboard. I had booked for a BE guarantee. Not too bad. Maybe I'll get upgraded again :). But I am ok with this although I would have preferred an Aft cabin (closer to buffet).

Archived