cave tubing and zipline

grayling111

I have a group of 15 people. Some (the teens want to do both cave tubing and zipline), others want only to do the cave tubing. Then I have two who "just want to come along and wait". Which of the tours would be best for the group, where we can all travel together, but still do what we want.

Email some of the companies and see what they can do for you. We used Nacho and Cythia. I think they would accomade both groups. They might be able to take the tubing-only group for a longer float. We did both and enjoyed it. Nacho and Cythina were great.

Nacho and Cynthia are accomodating our group of 14 for zip line and stated we could ad tubing if wanted. But the best part is that grandpa can just go watch and each lunch for only a fraction of the cost.

We did both the zipline and cave tubing and you really can't watch unless you do the tour. For cave tubing its a 40 minute walk into the rainforest and for the zipline you disapear into the jungle after the first zipline.

who did you do your tour with?? was there a comfortable place for people to hang around and wait for the group?

what is he charging for "grampa" who is just coming along to watch and have lunch?? I have a group of 15 as well, grandparents just want to come along too.

$20.00 , but I didn't really think of disappearing into the jungle! At least he will get to see the first zip.

Archived