Coral/Island B504 and B416, etc.

LisaH

I am sure this has been addressed before BUT...

The Coral and Island Princess have some mini suites I am curious about. They are on Baja and Caribe and are B504, B416 and C504 and C416 respectively. The appear to be skinnier than the mini suites on Baja near the rear such as B230. They appear to bump out as well due to ship design.

Anyone out there had these particular cabins? If so, are there any differences or advantages/disadvantages over the other mini suites?

Or is it my imagination and they are all the same size but these just stick out a bit due to ship design.

THANK YOU

The Coral and Island Princess have some mini suites I am curious about. They are on Baja and Caribe and are B504, B416 and C504 and C416 respectively. The appear to be skinnier than the mini suites on Baja near the rear such as B230. They appear to bump out as well due to ship design.

Anyone out there had these particular cabins? If so, are there any differences or advantages/disadvantages over the other mini suites?

Or is it my imagination and they are all the same size but these just stick out a bit due to ship design.

THANK YOU

As a matter of reference B230 is forward not aft. I was in B504, not quite sure if it is narrower or not. I really don't think so. The cabin itself had plenty of room. The balcony however is smaller because it is curved. Barely enough room for the small table and two chairs. Good location however.

As a matter of reference B230 is forward not aft. I was in B504, not quite sure if it is narrower or not. I really don't think so. The cabin itself had plenty of room. The balcony however is smaller because it is curved. Barely enough room for the small table and two chairs. Good location however.

Ooops, my bad...you are right. I meant forward - not sure what I was thinking...thanks for the info.

THANK YOU

Lisa, the Coral mini suites range in size from 285 to

300 sq ft including the balcony. Below is a link to a

site which allows comparisions of differenc ship cabins.

Click here: Coral Princess Staterooms and Deck Plans

You'll enjoy your cruise whichever cabin you select.

May you have fair skies and calm seas on your cruise.

Ciao,

Jack

Lisa, the Coral mini suites range in size from 285 to

300 sq ft including the balcony. Below is a link to a

site which allows comparisions of differenc ship cabins.

Click here: Coral Princess Staterooms and Deck Plans

You'll enjoy your cruise whichever cabin you select.

May you have fair skies and calm seas on your cruise.

Ciao,

Jack

What a COOL website...thanks! I have not seen it before.

We stayed in A416 in Alaska...the room itself is the same as other mini's, but the balcony is smaller due to the location at the corner of the bumpout. The view from the balcony is FANTASTIC however. (I have posted a picture previously, and the link is below). We opted for a larger cabin and balcony on our next Coral cruise, but we really enjoyed A416!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16336&d=1139488907

• 3 weeks later...

Archived