Cave tubing DVD

pcjfromnc

We went cave tubing with cave-tubing.com almost 6 weeks ago. There was a guy who was accompanying the group making a DVD. I was wondering if anyone ordered this DVD and if so have you received it. I ordered one but haven't received it yet.

Thanks for the feedback. On the trip it was stated to allow 3 weeks to receive the DVD. I have contacted them a few weeks ago and was told it would be in the mail by the end of that week, but I am still waiting.

So, for those who have theirs, how is the DVD? Are you happy with the purchase?

It took a while to come but I was very happyy that I ordered it. I watch it often at home.:D

Hold on a little longer:p

Royal Carribean, Splender of the Seas 2004

Carnival Fantasy, 2oo5

Carnival Inspiration, 2oo5

Carnival, Glory, 2oo6

Carnival, Sensation, 2oo6

• 4 weeks later...
We went cave tubing with cave-tubing.com almost 6 weeks ago. There was a guy who was accompanying the group making a DVD. I was wondering if anyone ordered this DVD and if so have you received it. I ordered one but haven't received it yet.

I just replied to your message about this that you left on our Miracle Roll Call. You can read it here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=6921342&posted=1#post6921342

We went cave tubing May 23 and we purchased the DVD from Lenny. He was getting married the following Saturday and his best man was on our tour. They were so nice and Lenny was everywhere taping - in the water, on the bank, the bus, and the port. We were the only ones in our group to buy it which amazed me because it was very reasonable compared to what you pay for photos on the ship or other excursions. I can't wait to get it and I know it will be awesome when we do. Anyway, I figure it's worth the wait.

We went cave tubing May 23 and we purchased the DVD from Lenny. He was getting married the following Saturday and his best man was on our tour. They were so nice and Lenny was everywhere taping - in the water, on the bank, the bus, and the port. We were the only ones in our group to buy it which amazed me because it was very reasonable compared to what you pay for photos on the ship or other excursions. I can't wait to get it and I know it will be awesome when we do. Anyway, I figure it's worth the wait.

We ended up receiving our March 30th DVD from Lenny this past Saturday finally. He did do a good job on it.

I received mine yesterday. As mentioned by others, Lenny is all over the place videoing. I forgot about how much he taped. It does take a while to get it, but it is very well done!!!

Archived