First day of Weight Watchers

nkdelgado

Where is everyone? No posts in a few days. Hope veryone had a good weekend. I weigh in tomorrow, not sure how I will do I was pretty good all week, but not feeling so hot very low energy,having to really push through my workouts. Have a great day.

I had my 6 week assessment at the gym last night and although I've gained one pound, here's my results:

1. Decreased body fat percentage by 3 points!!!

2. Lost 4 lbs of pure fat!!!

3. The weight that I've gained (1 pound) is pure muscle!!!

So, just because the scale is not moving and you're exercising, you are doing some good!!! :D

Sheila~You Rock that's all there is too it!! Thank goodness all that hard work is paying off.

Sam~We kind of disappeared didn't we, sorry been trying to stay cool in way too sunny California. Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow.

Dancerot~ Now where have you been? You have to come and see us to get that motivation back. I lose it fairly often but the people on the boards jar me back, I'm so grateful! I know you can do this! Swan Lake! Cool, you really are a dancer, the pressure to stay in shape must be amazing. We miss you check in more often.

Dianne

BTW if you need a little extra boost and no one is here, check out "Welcome to Cruise Diet countdown club" On the Lose Before you Cruise section. Such a supportive caring group just reading it helped me.

Have to go find some airconditioning,

Dianne

BTW if you need a little extra boost and no one is here, check out "Welcome to Cruise Diet countdown club" On the Lose Before you Cruise section. Such a supportive caring group just reading it helped me.

Have to go find some airconditioning,

Dianne

Ditto to that Dianne!! Also, thanks for being so supportive and positive. I'm really glad that you found your way over to the Loser board! :D

Sam, I think I'm losing my mind I was pretty sure I posted a big congratulation to you on this weight loss earlier but I guess I just previewed it instead of submitting it! Anyway....That's so great, see your hard work does pay off. Keep on going!!!:)

Hi everyone...I am glad I found this part of the site. I am scheduled to go on a cruise in a few days. I went back to WW this morning so that I don't end up overeating on our trip. I was lucky...I only gained 1/2 lb in the three months since I stopped following program...probably b/c I run after my 2 small kids.

I am a lifetime member, but I currently have to pay b/c I am more than 2 pounds over goal. I am not that far from it, but I need to get back to goal. I have lost a total of 30 pounds. I know it's not much, but I understand the struggle.

Any good food recommendations? I haven't taken a cruise in 6 years, and I've never taken one as a WW before. I want to make good choices.

Hi Everyone,

I have just been reading all your inspiring stories and they made me move. I went online , found a meeting in my area ( Monday evening) and preregistered. I did it. Thank you all so much for posting your stories and getting me moving on it. I have been threatening to do womething since returning from my Panama cruise in May. Keep up the great work everyone. I hope to be sharing my success story with you soon.

Kim

Hello Everyone

I'm one of those guys who USED to eat 1/4blers everyday(supersize me). After quiting smoking my metabolism changed and I've sinced bulked up an additional 35lbs over the past 5yrs and my weight gain seems to be increasing.

So this last week my wife has intro me to ww. She's a life time member . I cant look at it as a diet it has to be a change of lifestyle and eating habits . We just got back from a 2hr grocery shopping spree to stock the cupboards with things i can eat and be happy. I just have to change my eating habits .Which is going to be fun(I hope).

I hope everyones doing well with the points.

Seeyyaa

Jeff

Jeff,

I hear you. My first meeting is Monday. I expect that Tuesday I will be a shopping fool. The biggest problem is here in Halifax, there is hardly any of that great weight watchers food stuffs. I saw in the magazine that there were all kinds of good things, but the only things we have here are the bread and maybe the rolls. We used to be able to get the frozen dinners and deserts, but no more. I don't know why. I hope they will have an answer at the meeting.

Anyway good luck. I guess we will be starting together. Keep in touch

Kim

So it has been a crazy week with being out of town for a class and a wedding. But the wedding was the best! I lvoe helping friends celebrate. Yes, I really actually do dance - it is my life blood! Unfortunately, I am up for parts against little stick figures who havent gotten adult bodies yet - but what can you do? Congrats to all on your weight losses and continued successes! Wish me luck when I weigh in tomorrow!

goodluck Dancerot

The wife and i are starting to take up ballroom . Looks like the rumbaa is first on the list and we'll see where it goes from there. I'm not much into workouts so this is a way to get the exercise and learn something useful for the cruises:rolleyes: . Ballroom is really catching on down here in fla. We live near orlando and could dance every night if we wanted to.

Kim

I can tell you a lot of the greengiant frozen veggies in sauce are usaully around 2pts and they are considered 1 serving . These are 8-10oz servings.

Also fatfreee broths are now your friends. I just tried the nabisco fat free 100calorie chips ahoy packs and they are great. Lots of flavor for a chocolate fix in the afternoon and there preportioned.

Seeeyaaa

jeff

Hey Everyone!

Looks like everyone has been doing great these past two weeks that I have been out of town! WAY TO GO with all the weight loss!

AND WELCOME to all our new firends on the thread!

I have a GREAT new treat....keep in mind I'm in the south where peaches are very plentiful and VERY good this time of the year....AND the best part they are 0 points!

Go get ww peach Yoguart (one point) and cut up a fresh peach in it!!! talk about a great snack; a lot of food and ONLY ONE POINT! and oooooooooh so good!

Also,the graham crackers with lite cool whip...stick in the freezer and eat frozen....1 point and taste just like an ice cream sandwich!

Have a good week everyone and wish me luck at weigh-in tomorrow night!

Hey Debbie

Might be an old one but i just discovered my own banana split. Take one fudge bar or cookies and cream bar andput it in a bowl, take half a banana . Split the half in two and put it down each side . Add a small sprinkle of almonds.(1o-15 slivers)

I figure this to be 3pts with fudge bar

4pts with cookies and cream

I could get used to this:D

SeaDancer...YUM!

Thanks for sharing! I will try this today!

It sounds soooooooooo good!!!!!

anyone else got any good recipes or food ideas? I'm tired of the same ole same ole....

have a good day and count those points and drink that water!

Jeff...Thanks for the heads up on the veggies. I love them and that was great news.

My first meeting was last night and the weigh in was not pretty!!!!!!! Oh well I guess that is why I am there. I can't get over the amout of food you can eat and the variety. Unfortunately our nest meeting falls on a holiday so I will have to wait two weeks to see if this is working for me.

All pointers, hints and food ideas are greatfully accepted so keep them coming in.

Thanks to all

Kim

Hey KIM

My wife corrected me the whole pkgs are 4points .We usaully split them. My bad.

I to am discovering a whole new food habit but a good one, unlike 10-15 yrs ago somethings that say lowfat etc.... actually taste good.I found a good french dressing if you like french (Kens lite french with vermont honey YUUUUUUMMMMM) i believe its only 1pt maybe 2

Debbie

The wifes going to the store tonight to get some graham crackers. I think it might make me feal fuller during those bad times. Plus i could eat 2 and really pigout:eek: .

So far we haven't been to an official meeting yet.(trying top find one for our schedule) and since i couldn't stand it i had to weigh. Down 11lbs since thursday.I've had no fastfood or sodas only water. i guess that shows just how bad some of the fast food is. I think the waters helping to i usaullt drink 80oz plus a day .

Keep up the good fight everyone

Jeff

Way to go Jeff. Keep up the great work. Even 1/2 of the package is great for me. I like to use the brocolli in cheese sauce as a topping on a baked potato.

The salad dressing sounds goos but as usual, I don't hink it is one we jget here ( sigh)

Kim

Good Afternoon Everyone!

So I weighed in this morning and lost 1 pound. Its a good start for me....Obviously I would have loved more, but especially with being out of town so much any weight loss was positive!

Great tip on the forzen vegies in sauce. I forgot about those - its funny how in trying to expand our repetoire we forget about some really yummy favorites!

Have a great day!

Weigh to go!!!

Congrats DancerOT and to SeaDancer!

All weight lost is a great accomplishment!

DancerOT...you didn't gain so be very proud and happy! I hope taht I have lost a lb when I weigh-in tonight at 6:00!

Thanks for the info on the salad dressing!

Another good one is Ken's Asian Seasame with Ginger and Soy; it is basically 1 point per TABLESPOON! sooooooooo good!

I tried Kraft FREE Zesty Italian because I love the Zesty Italian...it was AWFUL! Just AWFUL! I was going to use it to marinate my chicken in but I am afriad it will make it bad also!

Keep up the great work everyone and keep drinking the water! (I add crystal light to mine and that makes me drink lots of water..It is SO good!)

Archived