Who is the CD on the Spirit?

cooltj

I can't guarantee she'll still be onboard in October, but as of two days ago when I disembarked, Shawn Bussey was the CD on the Spirit. She's a pretty good CD -- entertaining without being patronizing. As for the Spirit, she's a beautiful ship. Having sailed on several other classes of ship, I have to say I think the size of the Spirit class is perfect -- not overwhelming, but big enough to not feel crowded. The only downside in the design is the flow on deck 2 between the Pharaoh's Palace and Empire Dining Room -- you're essentially forced through a narrow walkway in the atrium which is a nightmare if you're trying to get through on formal night when they're taking pictures... Considering that's my *worst* complaint, though, you have to know it's a great ship to be on.

Enjoy your cruise!

As of Aug. 11th, Todd Whitmer will be the CD on the Spirit. He was CD on our recent Miracle cruise and he is just awesome! If they do the Comedy show, and R rated Adult Improve Show, with the CD staff the last night, GO...Todd is hilarious. He can also sing really well! He is a high energy, very personable guy...some of the fun things he did was a pub crawl, in which you meet in one Lounge and travel in mass to visit every lounge on the ship! He also did a "celebrate New Year's Eve" thing which moved from place to place..even had a countdown to Midnight that was great! The activities on board a ship are dictated by the CD, and if Todd is still on the Spirit when you cruise, you will have a blast!

I don't know who will be CD on the Miracle after Todd. The good news (for you) is that I was told he is NOT taking his staff with him. Tex, Karl with a K, and Social Host Chloe were also great and hopefully they will still be on the Miracle when you cruise!

Archived