Carnival PVP, or TA??

Can and will a PVP reduce the cruise price? If so, how much? Will they upgrade? By how much? How about onboard credit? How much?
It depends.

My TA has never had any restrictions and and gives me all the perks, past guest, Military & price drops, he even checks the day before leave just incase we may be able to get onboard credit.

I totally agree. My Ta does the same thing. She is always one step ahead and checks for upgrades or price reductions all the time. She has always matched anyones prices.

book my cruise with my PVP, and then switch my reservation to my TA.

This trip I booked wityh my PVP and stayed, after getting an 8 category upgrade.

I'm not sure about the abbreviation PVP, but assuming it's the person from Carnival directly, then I'm all about the PVP. I have a great guy who we've used many times before. He knows my entire family, remembers who you are when you call him and always tries to get you the best deal. My opinion about TAs, and I may be jaded, is that they collect a commision just for calling Carnival, which I could do myself. Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but please do it nicely :)

- Jess

Yes, PVP is Personal Vacation Planner. I've used the same one for the past several cruises, and she's a gem. Always finds little perks for me. (Jessica, we aren't allowed to give out any agent's names, numbers, etc.):)

Yes, PVP is Personal Vacation Planner. I've used the same one for the past several cruises, and she's a gem. Always finds little perks for me. (Jessica, we aren't allowed to give out any agent's names, numbers, etc.):)

Very true and I removed it.;)

Archived