Weather in Barbados in November

Theodorable

Hi everyone

I have been on lots of cruises but this time my husband and I are going to spend 2 weeks in Barbados in November. I have been a little concerned that it is going to be pouring rain the whole time! Can any of you give me some reassurance that we will have at least some sunshine!!!

Many thanks for any info that you can give me.

Nicola

I had to look that one up as we go from January-March and that is the dry season.

It looks like you'll be OK. Records at Grantly Adams airport show 8-10 hours of sun per day Nov-March.

Here's a table for you to look at:

weather2.jpg

They tell me that showers are brief then, seldom occuring all day, or more than one day in a row. Unless you happen to be hit by the outter bands of a late season hurricane, but that's rare as we're so far East.

Enjoy your visit and my wishes for great weather! :)

I agree with Barbados re the weather. November should have some rain but I wouldn't say tons unless ... well .. don't want to scare you off.. but it is the Hurricane Season.. however.. November is the end of it. so we should be ok.

• 3 weeks later...

November is the rainy season...I was in Barbados for 3 Weeks in November of 2000. It rained almost everyday...but usually for 5-10min and usually in the morning before I woke up...The remainder of the days were spectacular. I once went into the grocery store...it was beautiful before I went in...after I came out it was still beautiful BUT the ground was wet. There was only one day the I recall being a write off (so we sat in a open but covered bar and drank my island favorite fruit punch)

PS: Still to this day, some of the best restaurants that I have ever been to are along the western coast of the island...Well worth the $$$$$

If you are lucky enough to be there on Nov 30 - It is their Independence Day and a national holiday Great Parades, Parties, Food & Fun.

Thanks very much for the weather information. It was very helpful. I don't care whether or not it rains I am just very much looking to spend 2 weeks there. We were in Barbados for 10 days last May and stayed at the Fairmont Royal Pavillion. It was so absolutely beautiful that this is where we are booked again for November.

Take care and thanks again

Nicola

Archived