Cruising on RCI; Booking next on Celebrity??

BettyNL

We will be leaving next week for a cruise on Radiance (RCI) While on board, we would like to reserve Infinity (X) for later this year. We are Diamond.

Do we qualify for any discounts? On-board booking?? On-board ship credit? Elite status (yes, it will be a verandah suite)

Also, will RCI be able to give us immediate confirmation on X??

Thanks in advance for any assistance from you "experts" as well as any additional tips of which I am not aware :D

Yes, you can book a Celebrity cruise while on RCI. You will get the same future on-board credit. but that's it. Celebrity does not offer a discount on balcony cabins or suites as does RCI. Yes, you will get immediate confirmation. If you are Diamond you will get Elite status while on the Celebrity cruise.

You also get a 1 category upgrade with Elite status. 2 Weeks ago we booked Zenith to Bermuda for September while on the Mariner of the Seas. I did however have to call the Captain's Club when I returned to get the reduction applied against my cruise.

Cheers,

You also get a 1 category upgrade with Elite status. 2 Weeks ago we booked Zenith to Bermuda for September while on the Mariner of the Seas. I did however have to call the Captain's Club when I returned to get the reduction applied against my cruise.

Cheers,

Only inside to inside, or outside to outside.

The perks are much better on RCI. Elite on X does not provide anything of note.

Hi Everyone !

I agree with what has been said. The Onboard credit is a GREAT reason to book again, while you are on a cruise.

We are interested in doing the reverse. We are sailing on the Constellation in 4 days and would like to book the Navigator for next year. Can this be done whilst onboard a Celebrity ship and would we still get the onboard crewdit?

We are interested in doing the reverse. We are sailing on the Constellation in 4 days and would like to book the Navigator for next year. Can this be done whilst onboard a Celebrity ship and would we still get the onboard crewdit?

Yes, as long as the sailing date is open for booking, you will be able to book your Navigator Cruise onboard Constellation.

Have a great Cruise !

Archived