Anybody having CC act up tonight?

DoniaG

CC is running really slow tonight for me. And I'm getting a lot of failed connection messages, and weird display distortion. Is it the site being worked on or is it my browser. Anyone else having any problems? Donia

Thanks, folks. Sue, you reminded me about AOL and I switched over the Explorer - maybe that will help. Steve, the last time I tried to clear my cache, I got shut off the site for more than an hour! Not doing that again anytime soon - or least not until I get ready to shut down and go to bed. Donia

Sue - Grey's Girl needs to talk to you. She's having the same problem with screen name, etc. that you did. See if you can find her. I wasn't so calm last night. You just couldn't see me gnawing on my mouse like a teething ring! D.

Everything's working ok now. I use AOL. I did notice when I deleted my cookies, I had to log back in under IE.

I did bake REAL cookies tonight! Chocolate chip, peanut butter and M&M cookies. GOT MILK? :D

Archived