Redbull on Majesty? Please say yes

:confused: O gosh does anyone know if they sell redbull on the cruise ? I drink at least 2 cans a day .. a very bad expensive addiction .. please can anyone tell me if they sell it on board or am i gunna have redbull withdrwls on board ??

yea so i guess i had better get to Target and buy a case of those Badboys for the trip .. that stinks, i m surprised i wonder if the bar has them? Vodka and redbull is a popular drink at least on Long Island it is ?

thanks for the quick reply :)

Carnival has it for sale at the bars on their ships.

I would bet big money that RCCL has it on theirs too. How else do the bartenders make the famous Vodka Redbull drinks?

I can't live without Redbull but I am not paying the ships inflated price of around $4.50 per can. I buy my own at home and bring it on the ship.

I've seen Red Bull on my last 5 Royal Caribbean cruises, all on different ships. They should have it on the Majesty.

Ditto, Red Bull drinker myself so I notice, not sure if they have sugar free but they do have Red Bull :D

BonVoyage

Dawna

I was just on Rhapsody and they did have Red Bull - however, it was not stocked in all of the bars on ship. I found this out first night when asking at the Champagne Bar, which was conveniently located on the way to our cabin, but didnt stock it. The next afternoon as I was breezing by on my way to the pool, I was informed by Maria that she was able to get a supply stocked since she knew I was asking for it. Every afternoon after that, she had my Red Bull ready for me as I returned to cabin to prepare for dinner. Great service, just have to ask!

BTW - they were $4.24 total after gratuity added.

On The GOS in March, we asked our dinner bartender for some. He promised it for our next seating; and he brought us a case. JagerBombs!....I'm sure they have it somewhere on the ship, ask at dinner, and you may get it later on.

Archived