Cabin for 4 ppl

jvajzp

I am wondering how they arrange the cabins which accomodate 4 people. Does anyone have any photos or can you describe the layout of the cabins? It is my understanding that all the cabins in the 4A cat. on the Glory are 185 sq ft. Thanks for your help!

They have two tiwn beds that can be pushed together to make a king (or leave them as 2 beds) and then two bunk beds that pull down from the wall. Your cabin steward will put the beds up in the morning and get them ready in the evening (unless you request they stay down) so you have more floor space. If you wanted to pull one down for a nap and put it back up, you could do it yourself.

The previous poster is correct in my experience. Having had both a balcony and an inside, in my experience the inside did not have the area which was occupied by a couch in the balcony. In effect the cabin is as wide as others but not as deep. To see what I mean, look at the deck plans. As a result, there is less storage. Also, on our inside, the steward said he could not put the lower beds together, as there wasn't sufficient floor space to allow him to make up a queen (or king, can't remember) bed...The bathrooms are identical. HTH, and enjoy your cruise!

Archived