Is it possible to book a limo for debarkation day?

Perhaps it's grad school that has fried my brain. Or the 70+ hours I'm working. I don't know. I've read about people taking a limo after debarkation. Since you don't know WHEN you're going to get off the ship, how, exactly, does one schedule that? It would be the perfect solution for our situation, but I can't figure out how to make it work. Any ideas?

I always have a limo booked when I return from my cruise. I also have a limo on embarkation day. I use the same limo company both days. This way they have all of my information and are prepared to pick me up when the ship docks. I call them when we are about ready to disembark and they are at the pier waiting for me when I get off the ship. I have used this service for 17 cruises and it's worked like a charm each time.:)

Linda

When I used a limo out of Galveston, I just arranged to call him when we were leaving the ship. We knew we would be one of the first people off since we were in a suite so it made it easier.

We're sailing out of Cape Liberty (Bayonne). I did a search awhile back and found lots of companies, but they all had three-hour minimums. There will be five of us, so I don't think anything other than a limo (or two cabs) would be big enough. Maybe I can make some more calls next week. If anyone has someone they've used, I'd love the referral.

Just call one of the companies and toalk to someone direct. You aren't the first person to want a limo ride after getting off the ship. They will make it work. We did limo's on our last two cruises and they were there waiting when we got off...

Just call one of the companies and toalk to someone direct. You aren't the first person to want a limo ride after getting off the ship. They will make it work. We did limo's on our last two cruises and they were there waiting when we got off...

Did they charge you for three hours, or did they charge you a flat fee?

Archived