Carnival Legend 5/4/06 NYC

Just returned from our 8 day cruise (eastern Caribbean). Loved every minute and came back to NY for rain and fog. Our cruise went well except for the godforsaken COUNTRY MUSIC playing on the ship. Holy moly man give me a break, it's supposed to be a Caribbean Cruise.....where is the island music? If I had to eat breakfast in the Unicorn Cafe another morning listening to that country crap I think I would have had more fun sticking needles in my eyes! The band on the Lido deck was great and they actually had a female lead singer! The Spa was great and the use of the powerful showers were nice also. We liked thr food although you could hear others bitching about it...your vacation will be what attitude you start out with! I would sail with Carnival again in the future, this was my 2nd cruise.

Our cruise went well except for the godforsaken COUNTRY MUSIC playing on the ship. Holy moly man give me a break, it's supposed to be a Caribbean Cruise.....where is the island music? If I had to eat breakfast in the Unicorn Cafe another morning listening to that country crap I think I would have had more fun sticking needles in my eyes!

Last year it was rock. It was interesting listening to Stairway to Heaven on the lido at 6 AM with my morning coffee. No complaints here!

I too went on this 8 day cruise and I had a ball! Embarkation sucked. 2 hours in line. Debarkation was ok once they let us go. I heard lots of negativity about Carnival but you know what? Go yourself and find out. This was my first and I am mad that I am home now. Work tomorrow. I can say the waiter, assistant, maitre'd etc treating me exceptionally. I even saw them after debarkation and got a big hug and kiss. (Those great tips is why?) A bunch of us are going again 2007!

Thanks for the reviews tongueandgroove and raven!

Tongueandgroove: where did you go in port?

MrPete: there's nothin' wrong with some zep early in the morning ;)

raven: What time did you get there for embarkation?

- Jess

Archived