Question about Enchantment

Does anyone know which cabins were added during the refurbish in 2005 on Enchantment? I thought a whole section was added to ship. Why is the length still the same when looking at ship stats?

Would you sail Enchantment for 5 days or Legend for 7? Planning on taking DD's BF and he has never cruised!!! We, (DD, DH and I,) have been on Radiance class and Voyager class, do you think we will be dissappointed:confused:

Does anyone know which cabins were added during the refurbish in 2005 on Enchantment? I thought a whole section was added to ship. Why is the length still the same when looking at ship stats?

Would you sail Enchantment for 5 days or Legend for 7? Planning on taking DD's BF and he has never cruised!!! We, (DD, DH and I,) have been on Radiance class and Voyager class, do you think we will be dissappointed:confused:

They cut the ship in 1/2 and added a mid section piece. I think it starts around the cabins in the 68 and back to about 80..Ex: 2068-2080/ 2568-2580..not exactly sure but they are right in that section..if you can get a cabin around 74/76 I think you'll be in good shape...Have never done the Legend so I can't comment of it...we are sailing the Enchantment in July...We could only spare 6 days..1 extra for travel..

Just returned from a 5 day Enchantment cruise in March. It was fabulous, but not long enough. If I had the chance, I'd book a 7 day on this ship. Even though it wasn't one of the newest, largest ships, it had some nice features. The cabins were fine, the food was good, the public areas were nice, and the entertainment was fun.

The only problem we had was our cabin steward. He was new, barely trained, and he managed to screw up something important every day. If we hadn't ever been on a cruise before, we would not have known to question things that didn't seem to happen right. This could happen on any ship, any cabin class, and at any time, so I wouldn't let it keep me from going on the Enchantment again.

Several public areas were refurbished/added, including the Windjammer, Boleros etc... However, as for the cabins, only the midsection additions were new. We had a family group cruise recently and we had several cabins, including insides, balconies and outsides. None were in the new section, and none were refurbished. However, we had no complaints about our rooms. All were clean and in good shape. We had a wonderful experience on the Enchantment.

Was the entire ship refurbished or was it just the middle section?

I think they did a whole refurbishment on the entire ship. They re-did the entire pool area and of course that mid-section on all decks is brand new. I have read all great things about the Ship since it's refurbisment. We booked a long time ago and got 5 o/v cabins all in the new section.

Archived