Jewel - 4/30/06 TransAtlantic Review

Autumn Wind:

If you could send some information on who you did the NICE tour with, that would be great. We are cruising the other way in October. Email me at gary @ jeweloct.com (without the spaces)

Thanks

Hello,

I sent the info, but I'm not sure if you got it. Did you? Just let me know..Hope you have a great trip.

Autumn Wind:

If you could send some information on who you did the NICE tour with, that would be great. We are cruising the other way in October. Email me at gary @ jeweloct.com (without the spaces)

Thanks

Hi could you forward the Nice info to me if you get it. We are new to CC and are trying to get envolved. My email bltator@aol.com

Thanks Betty & Terry

Hi could you forward the Nice info to me if you get it. We are new to CC and are trying to get envolved. My email bltator@aol.com

Thanks Betty & Terry

Hello,

I sent info to you. Please let me know if you have any problems. I would also suggest you look at the link in garycarla, they have all the info for this tour company listed and someother places. Looks like a great setup!!

Take care,

Tammy

Archived