OK, New Schedule has Australia --But

JORAY

We also are interested in Celebrity going to Australia, but it appears no one has noticed that they said 40 new ports in this new schedule.

The to Australia & back is about 12/14 new ports which is about 35% of the new ports of call.

So we have become interested in the others also, because for us to take the Australia cruises we are looking at 24 hour flights and $$$$ airplane fares from the East coast. (The airfare is more than the cruise price based on other cruise lines) :(

Are there any rumors about the other new ports & where?

Will they release all new schedules May 17 with the Australia schedule?

The other new ports are on various other itineraries. For example, they will be going to Morrocco next year on a couple of the TAs, and a new French port ... the 'first call' ports are scattered throughout the various ships.

Hope that helps.

Cheers~

Hi Ray. You've echoed my concern: I actually checked the plane fares from Charlotte and it came out to $2600 and change PP from Douglas and return. Depending on the scheduling and the route, the total time for the flight was 26-30hours......

I figured the cruise fare based on our CC Cabin on the Mercury in January prorated for a 14 night cruise and that came out to approximately $2250PP.

Lot of money for a two week trip.

Hopefully we'll be able to find out the "new" ports soon; I would love to go "Down Under" but don't think I can handle that sort of cost.....

poetic license

Yes, I saw that and also saw an Egypt port which made we think they may have some different cruises coming in some of the areas. Hopefully giving us some different cruises to pick from.

Ray

Archived