Bathrobes in Cabins

NorthernNeighbour

It's about ten years since I was in Mauritania - we didn't get them then; it's about seven years since I was last in Caronia and we didn't get them then either:( Since then we've only been in one of the grills and we've had them.

We're going to be in Caronia this Christmas so I'll have to see what happens. Please post and say if you get them in November (or anyone else who goes sooner) and we'll ask for them as well.

Hi pnh

When you say you didn't get them, do you mean they weren't in your cabin (Mauretania and Caronia)?

We're going Caronia in November. I must say I don't anticipate they'll be in the cabin on arrival, but I hope that when we ask, they'll 'materialise' fairly quickly. We don't get back until 16 December and I will post, but can't guarantee how quickly as it's the run up to Christmas. Think I might phone Cunard and ask!

Hi pnh

When you say you didn't get them, do you mean they weren't in your cabin (Mauretania and Caronia)?

Yes - Although after reading these forums I intend to ask!

We're going Caronia in November ....... We don't get back until 16 December and I will post, but can't guarantee how quickly as it's the run up to Christmas. Think I might phone Cunard and ask!

How funny - we're sailing on the 17th December.

Malcolm

Yes - Although after reading these forums I intend to ask!

quote]

How funny - we're sailing on the 17th December.

Malcolm

So you're going away for Christmas. Nice one! I know I'll want to stay on board`at the end of our cruise. A far`better option than returning to face a shopping panic after 28 days in the Caribbean! My new mantra.... I must be better organised this year.

So you're going away for Christmas.

It makes life so much easier when someone else is doing the cooking.

28 days in the Caribbean!

We did the European trip last Christmas - Sailing away to warmer climes in the middle of an English Winter is wonderful. She's back in the Caribbean for Christmas 2007 - I did that about 15 years ago and flew both ways. We wouldn't fly there now, but we're just wondering if we can afford the three weeks to do the round trip by boat.

Archived