Just reached Plainum... what are the "special rates for balconies and suites"

Just wondering now that I have finally reached Platinum, what are the "special rates for balconies and suites" that they mentioned? Do they apply to every cruise? I am wondering because we just booked a family cruise for 2007. A 5-day western on Navigator, which right now total price for the inside we booked is about $250 more than the stateroom total for a balcony. I am wondering if the "special rates" on the balcony would reduce the rate enough to book it..... anyone have an idea how much the price difference might be?

Thanks

~Jen

I meant to put Platinum.....sorry. Also I meant to say that the Balcony was $250 more than the inside.... that's what I get for typing and trying to keep a 2 year old under control at the same time!

~Jen

At the platinum level, you are entitled to the following balcony discounts:

3-5 day $50 per stateroom

6-8 day $100 per stateroom

9 day and longer $200 per stateroom

It is wise to call C&A to confirm this, but I'm pretty confident with those #'s. I got them from a Loyalty Ambassador. :)

Jay

And if you are lucky there will be a coupon for the sailing so you will end up paying the same price as the inside, thats why I always book the balconies now, and your coupons in the C&A magazine are better too, not to mention the ones you get in your cabin. On my next sailing I will be diamond.. I cant wait

Just curious-do you get anything for an inside cabin?

Sandi

You get a very happy "Welcome Back" and your Platinum Discount Coupons in your room:) !!!

Really though, the answer to your question is a smaller discount on Savings Certificates- normally about 1/2 of the Outside Stateroom/Balcony certificate value.

If you can apply both the Platinum Balcony discount with a Platinum Savings certificate, it really makes no sense not to book a balcony stateroom. It may be the smallest Deluxe S/R w/ Balcony, but it will cost about the same as an interior room and you will have more space.

Jay

Congrats on your new status! Can't wait almost there. When we booked the last cruise they ask if we have done 5 RCI yet? Would of loved $100.00 off. Only #4 so a little longer to wait:( . Have a great time.

Question if anyone knows will our Celebrity cruise count when we reach platnium? Or is that only the other way around RCI counts on Celebrity when you reach that status. I'm confused:confused: .

Hi All! I have a question and an answer!

I will be Platinum after my Jan cruise to Panama. For my next cruise in 2008 on the Explorer I booked through my agent. Question: Do I tell my TA to have them take the money off my JS or do they do it automatically? Also, is the price difference on a balconey 12 night $200?

Answer to Pradagal: The actual cruise doesn't count for adding up points but you will get the equivalent gifts that Celebrity gives out.

You need to give your Crown & Anchor # to the ta and they will see to it that you get the credit you are entitled too at final payment, or even before. Just let them know that you will be going from Platnuim to Diamond before your departure.

Congrats on your new status! Can't wait almost there. When we booked the last cruise they ask if we have done 5 RCI yet? Would of loved $100.00 off. Only #4 so a little longer to wait:( . Have a great time.

Question if anyone knows will our Celebrity cruise count when we reach platnium? Or is that only the other way around RCI counts on Celebrity when you reach that status. I'm confused:confused: .

You can not add the RCI and Celebrity cruises together. Both lines accept the level of the other. Which ever line you have the best level at is the one they will work with.

Archived