Cruising Celebrity - want to book future cruise on RCCL

We are sailing on the Constellation in a few days time and want to book a future cruise on the Navigator for next year.

Is this possible whilst onboard Celebrity and would we still receive the onboard credit?

The deposit is $250.00 per person or $500.00 per couple. It depends on the travel agent you give the booking to about cancellation penalties. There is no cancellation charge from the cruise line if you cancel 70 days before sailing or 90 days before a holiday sailing. It is your option with the loyality ambassador onboard who you give the booking credit to. Some travel agencies have cancellation penalties others don't. You will receive $100.00 on board credit per stateroom and that cannot be changed to another booking.

I was under the impression that as long as you kept your original booking reference, that even if you change your cruise to another date/ship that you kept your onboard credit.

Can someone advise of any past experiences as we sail in 3 days and although I know we want to go on the NOS next year we are not confirmed on the dates.

You can change your booking to another cruise and keep the credit. The credit is tied to the actual booking number so your travel agent needs to keep the old booking number when making the change. If you switch to a longer or shorter cruise the credit will be adjusted up or down as well. I've changed the booking I have made on board several times and I have always kept the credit.

Archived