Three days on Majesty/Sov of the Sea or All Inclusive?

Which would you do? We only have time for a short cruise. We were going to do the Enchantment but the 4 days doesn't fall on the days that we need. Would you do four days at an all inclusive at the usual places or stay one night in Miami or Orlando and do the shorter 3 day cruise that is on the weekends?

All advice is welcomed!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally, I love AIs and find them more relaxing for a short vacation.

The cost may be a bit more but I enjoy taking advantage of the water sports, having the beach right there and being able to select an adults only AI.

For a seven day trip I would have to think about it just a little :) but I really do enjoy the better quality AI. I think it is a totally relaxing vacation.:D

I just did my first AI. I did 7 days in Mexico at the Iberostar Paraiso Maya! It was quite costly, partially due to the airfare...but worth every penny! I think that the AI was more relaxibg, but that's because I make the most of every cruise and every port to fit in EVERYTHING I can!

Pros to an AI - (IMHO)

**Less time constraints

**Can drink all you want

**More beach time

**Includes Beach Activities/Allows Addl. Island Time

Pros to Cruise - (IMHO)

**Can see more than one place

**Better Food!

**Better/Wider Variety of entertainment

**Sea Days Allow

All in all, I would decide what you're really looking for out of the trip. I love cruising and I loved the AI...I know i'll do both again!

thank for the feedback. I did all all inclusive last year, and it was fine. An AI certainly appears to be easier then to rush to the ship, get off twice at ports and rush back to the airport.

Archived