Where's the Pride of Hawaii???

kat28

Yeah, wishful thinking on my part too! We are sitting here in Florida ready to go...only our plane doesn't leave until 6 a.m. tomorrow morning! My dad suggested we go to the airport now and just sleep there!!!:eek: We won't get much sleep tonight...that's for sure! Haven't seen any pics yet from TA's or others who went on the 2 night shakedown cruise. Guess we'll have to wait until Monday! Can't wait to meet everyone!

The POH IS in San Diego today! Choose the "cruise terminal" webcam from the link below. Then pan to the left of the 2 ships shown to see the 3rd ship in port:

live6.truelook.com/face/ newface.jsp?name=/ecodb/sandiego

The POH IS in San Diego today! Choose the "cruise terminal" webcam from the link below. Then pan to the left of the 2 ships shown to see the 3rd ship in port:

live6.truelook.com/face/ newface.jsp?name=/ecodb/sandiego

Unfortunately, the above link does not work.

Hint: When sharing links, highlight the address, then COPY it and then PASTE it. You chances of typing a link like this exactly are about 1 out of 1000. Just the way it is. thanks though.

EDIT

Just figured out the correct link: http://live6.truelook.com/face/newface.jsp?name=/ecodb/sandiego

Or you can get fancy and use the little URL LINK icon above.. it is the one that looks like a globe and chainlink. If you hold your mouse cursor over it, it will tell you what it is. Anyways, using that tool, your link would look like this.

You had an extra space just before the word newface

You'd be horrified to see what real plants at sea looked like in your $25K a week suite. There's a reason they are artificial.

I agree with flyingpirate and I am sure there will be fresh flowers, as well as the elaborate and encompassing "faux" displays, in these villas. The arrangements that were on the tables on Wednesday and Thursday were very nice, as were the fresh cut flowers on the dining tables (ex. orchids in Jasmine, yellow rose in Cagney's).

If you would like to see what we are talking about when we say plastic flowers, check out these pictures.

Pride of Hawai'i Photos

The courtyard pics start at about the 17th row. Look for the gray circle picture...that is the plaque for the courtyard. I was ready to move in immediately.:D

Quote from an agent in the Courtyard with me, upon touching the orchids, "Oh, they ARE real". My point, they aren't real, but they are very close and much better looking than live plants would be.

Archived