Carnival Miracle Quad balcony

ev8876

Does anyone have a picture of a quad balcony cabin on the Carnival Miracle? Just wanted to see what the sofa and bunk looked like when every thing was set up for sleeping. Thanks.

I don't have a picture, or at least not one which would give you a clear view of both the main bed and the 3rd & 4th berths. But if you look at a photo of a balcony cabin, imagine the couch turned into a bed (it doesn't pull out, the steward removes the pillows that make up the "back" of the couch) and an upper berth descending from the ceiling directly over the couch.

Prior to the Miracle, we've always had the couch and upper made up so that the head of the beds is at the bathroom wall. On the Miracle, our most recent cruise, the steward made up the beds so that the head was nearest our bed. Didn't think anything of it until I was startled awake when DS's pillow fell on my head in the middle of the night or in the wee hours of the morning... :eek: You're forewarned! ;)

Enjoy, it's a great cruise!!

Thanks for your reply. We've never done 3 in a cabin. This will be a new experience for us. But we're great friends so I'm hoping we'll make the best of it and have a blast.

Archived