QM2 June 9th, June 15th and June 27th

SeaFlint

we are on the June 9th crossing and are bringing our two kids, ages 6 and 9. We are bringing a nanny, who will be in one cabin with the kids, and my wife and I will be in another. We are sending our luggage via White Star.

We did something similar. Two adjoining cabins.

I wondered if they had a suite with two bedrooms, but I haven't been able to find them if there are any.

Sounds like we'll have quite a few kids running around. That'll be fun.

we just have two separate Q5 suites. Unfortunately they are not even on the same deck (9 and 10) because one is a triple and one is a double. But, the kids will be with an adult , so we should be all set. They'll have fun tracking us down.

Good planning. And I'm sure for a small tip the purser would have one heck of a time helping your kids and nanny find your room. "Um, no, I believe they are on deck sixteen.""No, my records show they left the ship at Vigo. Odd..." ;)

We hav 2 adjoining rooms for the 5 of us. It's good to know there will be other kids on board. We're taking our kids out of school early so I thought there wouldn't be many kids.

Which deck are you on? We're on 6 and I noticed adjoining cabins next to our adjoining cabins.

The adjoining cabins look like a great way to go. Kids in one, parents in the other. (Unofficially, of course.;) )

Archived