Anyone get $100 off for booking May 12?

I booked and deposited a cruise (RCI website) May 12 during the 1 day $100 off promotion. The $100 reduction has not yet been applied to my booking. The rules on RCI's website stated:

"Make a reservation for a select 6-night or longer 2006 cruise vacation and save $100 per stateroom!* This fabulous offer is available today only. Don't wait. Make your reservation now and look forward to a spectacular new adventure.

There are three ways to reserve your cruise. Through a travel agent, with our Royal Caribbean Certified Vacation Planner or online. Royal Caribbean International will automatically deduct the $100 per stateroom savings within two business days of the date the reservation is made. "

Has anyone else received their $100 credit?

Hmmm...we booked with that discount. Have to have my TA check on it. Maybe she already has...she's good about that stuff! I'd give them an extra day or so, maybe call them Thurs or Fri if it isn't on there by then!

We also booked on the $100 off sale day. Initially our TA said that RCI would credit the $100 to our credit card, then when he mailed us our invoice it showed the cruise price as $100 less than he had quoted us.

So I guess he just took it right off.

Thanks for the updates. I booked directly with RCCL. I spoke to them yesterday and after a few transferred calls was told "Due to the overwhelming response, we are running longer than the two business day timeframe quoted." I will wait a few more days and try again.

Seems like it would have been just as easy to apply the credit immediately, doesn't it?

Archived