Rcl Visa Points-need Fax #

Hi:

I have a cruise booked for this December and I just requested my RCL points from my Visa card to be sent to me so I can use them for on-board credits. From reading previous posts, I then fax them to RCL for credit, is that right? I just realized I don't know what their fax number is or is this something I can take care of when I get on board? I'm a Diamond member with RCL and I've been on a lot of cruises with them, but this is the first time I've tried to use my RCL Visa Points, so I wasn't too sure of the procedure. I talked to a guy with Visa and he wasn't too helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Happy Cruising......Sparkle 10

PS I have over 25,000 points. Do you think this is the best way to use them?:confused:

Hi:

I have a cruise booked for this December and I just requested my RCL points from my Visa card to be sent to me so I can use them for on-board credits. From reading previous posts, I then fax them to RCL for credit, is that right? I just realized I don't know what their fax number is or is this something I can take care of when I get on board? I'm a Diamond member with RCL and I've been on a lot of cruises with them, but this is the first time I've tried to use my RCL Visa Points, so I wasn't too sure of the procedure. I talked to a guy with Visa and he wasn't too helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Happy Cruising......Sparkle 10

PS I have over 25,000 points. Do you think this is the best way to use them?:confused:

You don't have to fax the certificate. You can simply place it in the mail. Assuming you have plenty of time before your trip. The instructions will accompany the certificate, so don't fret.

As for what to do with your points... that all depends on what you like.

What ever you end up doing... have fun on the cruise!! :D

Points ROYAL CARIBBEAN REWARDSSM

5,000 Upgrade on a 3 or 4-night Bahamas or Baja sailing for 2 (inside to outside stateroom)*

$50 USD credit toward onboard purchases

2 Royal Caribbean robes delivered onboard

Onboard picnic for 2 people

Royal Packet – 2 Royal Caribbean towels, cameras, and messenger bags delivered to your home

Royal Wear – 2 Royal Caribbean polo shirts and baseball caps delivered to your home

15,000 Upgrade on a 5 or 7-night Caribbean or Mexican Riviera sailing for 2, September–May (inside to outside stateroom)*

$150 USD cruise discount off any ship and itinerary

Onboard Grand Romance Package including champagne, fresh flowers, gourmet appetizers, breakfast for 2 and more

25,000 Upgrade on a 5 or 7-night Caribbean or Mexican Riviera sailing for 2 (outside to balcony stateroom)*

Upgrade on a 5 or 7-night Caribbean or Mexican Riviera sailing for 2, June–August (inside to outside stateroom)*

Free companion fare on a 3 or 4-night Bahamas or Baja sailing (outside stateroom)*

50,000 Free 3 or 4-night Bahamas or Baja sailing for 2 (outside stateroom)*

$500 USD cruise discount off any ship and itinerary

75,000 Free companion fare on a 5 or 7-night Caribbean or Mexican Riviera sailing (outside stateroom)*

125,000 Free 5 or 7-night Mexican Riviera or Caribbean sailing for 2 (outside

stateroom)*

You may select only one reward per point level. All rewards, with the exception of Royal Packet and/or Royal Wear items, can be redeemed for cruises on Royal Caribbean International ships. Terms and restrictions apply to availability of rewards. See Program Rules for details.

† See application for disclosure of rate, fee, and other cost information.

§See application for more information regarding the Royal Caribbean Rewards Program.

§§See application for more information regarding Bonus Royal Points.

*Excludes Christmas and New Year's sailings and is subject to availability.

This page is maintained by Royal Caribbean International, not MBNA America Bank, N.A. This page was last updated by Royal Caribbean International on 05/17/04.

For more information about the costs and benefits associated with the various products offered by MBNA America Bank, call (800) 932-2775.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/dealsandmore/offer/visa.do;jsessionid=0000iMph3EW04DDY3MyFyPUuspH:10ktmf1jr?cS=NAVBAR

Hi:

Thanks for your reply. I have over 25,000 points, and I was going to save them for a free cruise, but I'm going on the Freedom of the Seas for New Years this year, and I thought I might need them for this cruise. Can't hardly wait....

Thanks again.

Sparkle 10 (Anita):)

Archived