Leave tommorow...don't need help

auburn77

We leave in the morning for our Med cruise. Thanks to all the tips(sorry crazidude)I now know everything that I need to know about anything. I have packed my iron, my jean cutoffs for formal night, my topless swimsuit for the F deck(don't know if my wife is going up there with me), and twenty seven Listerine bottles filled with rum.

I want to thank everyone for preparing me so well for this cruise. Since cruising is so dangerous, I will let you know how it went if I get back.

Too funny! :D

Hmmm: 27 bottles, 12 days...I guess that works out to 2 per day, plus one for the flight over (you'll be sleeping so don't need as much), and that will leave 2 for the longer flight home. Sounds just about right! :p Or maybe you planned the extra three bottles as additional provisions on sea days! LOL

I'm sure you'll acquire quite a taste for mint rum...let me know what turns out to be the best mixer! Maybe you're on to something here! ;)

Have a great cruise!

We leave in the morning for our Med cruise. Thanks to all the tips(sorry crazidude)I now know everything that I need to know about anything. I have packed my iron, my jean cutoffs for formal night, my topless swimsuit for the F deck(don't know if my wife is going up there with me), and twenty seven Listerine bottles filled with rum.

I want to thank everyone for preparing me so well for this cruise. Since cruising is so dangerous, I will let you know how it went if I get back.

Jeans? Check! Speedo? Check! Don't forget candles for a bit of ambiance in your cabin, and be sure not to buy any of those silly cruise photos - just bring your own camera and ask someone to snap your pictures with the professional backdrops, they really don't mind! ;) Have fun!!!

(You did teach the kids that adorable trick of pressing all the buttons on the elevators didn't you?)

:eek: :eek: oh no!!!!!! You didn't mention the crockpot. Stop and make room in the suitcase - you can't leave home without it!!

Have a great time! And drink some listerine for me!:) :D

Archived