QM2 Westbound Crossing Sept 11

MIKEinVA

Will anybody be joining myself plus a few friends on the westbound crossing Sept 11-17? I'm 30 and this will be my first cruise. It's getting very exciting as the number of days until embarkation drops! I can't wait to get on the ship.

Regarding the soda issue, it is not free along with water, tea, lemonade, etc? The $35 will cover you for the whole trip? I do drink alcoholic beverages as well as water and lemonade so it's not a big deal. Will have to try the customary English tea while I'm on board even though I'm not one for tea! :p

Can QM2 patrons discuss the food at breakfast? I'd love to know what kinds of things they have to offer.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, Mike...will be on board QM2 September 11 to New York and am looking forward to it as much as you undoubtedly are. I'm a "ship freak" and the QM2 will be the ultimate boat ride for me. I'm also looking for any fellow passengers from Delaware who might be on board...we're in London for a week prior to the float back so this will be a very nice vacation. Feel free to e-mail me directly at [email]jplotts865@aol.com[/email].

Cool! I'm coming from Richmond and some of my friends are arriving from the Washington D.C. area.

We will be first hitting Paris and then touring various points in England the week prior to QM2, maybe spending only a day or two in London.

I'm a "ship freak" also, so yes I am really looking forward to the crossing.

Guest gellura
We will also be on that sailing, but we are 57 and 60. That will be my 61st birthday cruise.

You can have pretty much anything you want for breakfast; eggs, pancakes, waffles, bacon, sausage, cereal, breads, fruit, juices, cheese, etc. If you have any special requests mention them to the maitre'd.

Ralph & Elaine Gellura

Archived