Well, I did it, booked our first cruise.....

I am so nervous & excited all at the same time so now all I have to do is wait 7 more months :o Not sure if I am going to make it that long or not!!!!

This is my first post here but I have been lurking around for nearly 2 years and want to thank everyone here for all the excellent info. It has already come in very helpful to me.

I booked the Conquest for December 10th. Cabin #1039. Anyone, know anything about this cabin or have pics of it they can post? TIA

30 more Sundays to go :eek:

Christine

Hiya Christine...welcome to CC!

I don't have any info on that ship or cabin, but I did want to say that although it may seem like such a long wait, your cruise will be here before you know it....

Planning and preparing is just part of the fun and just think you have 7 months to do it!

Have a great cruise and don't forget to stop in and tell is how it was when you get back!

Hey Christine! I'm with you! I've booked my first cruise for April 2007 for my 40th bday celebration on the Carnival Triumph. I'm travelling with my husband and 2 children, age 9 and 17. I don't know why we waited so long to cruise! I think we've just finally outgrown Disney (even though we're going again for a week this summer)! Anyhow, I agree, these boards are a wonderful source of info., but I'm starting to wonder if it's too much info since I'm contemplating switching ships already (Triumph to Miracle) since the reviews seems better for the Miracle as well as the ports. Ugghhhh! :confused:

Congrats!!! If you are flying in, make sure you go a day ahead so that weather or plane problems don't become an issue.

If you are driving down to Galveston, I have heard this is a small port and it gets congested easily. Looks like a lot of folks use EZ (something or other name) where you park your car and they shuttle you to and from the ship.

You can find the name on these boards.

Be prepared to become addicted!

Archived