Forward OR Aft... where is the "line"... Fantasy Class Vessels

Tom-n-Cheryl

For our upcoming cruise on the Sensation - Carnival sent us FOUR luggage tags... (they should know us better than that!). The tags they sent with the DOCS were BLUE (Empress FORWARD). I finally got someone at Carnival to send me additional tags so that we would not be filling out tags during the confusion of unloading the car. Well - the tags they sent (TEN of them!) are YELLOW (Empress AFT).

We are in Cabin E-101 (Yes, "just" a 4D for the sake of fitting in this "quickie" cruise) - and I was curious as to which cabin # "draws the line"... can anyone offer any insight on this matter?

We will likely use the YELLOW tags at any rate, since we are no doubt close to the "line" - I feel our luggage should easily find us.

Tom and Cheryl

hey guys-

we put the tags on our luggage that carnival mailed to us but when we go to the peer the porters took them off after finding out our cabin number and said they were the wrong tags.

the tags they put on got our FOUR bags (tom you gotta put your foot down and quite letting that gal run the show) to our room about an hour and a half after we got on board so they must have done something right. i suspect that if you have the wrong ones on your bags they will catch it. even though they are not employeed by carnival they did a pretty good job off convincing me that they were concerned about our luggage.

looking forward to having a drink with you guys next time i'm in tally.

10 tags... hehehe... that's funny...

Hey Monz!

thanks for the input! We have, in several cruises, never noted a porter looking closely at our luggage tags - most just seem "happy" to haul your luggage a short distance for a few bucks, and then help the next, and next....

as far as where this "line" on the ship is... any input?

sorry but i have no idea where they might "draw the line"... heck, it might even very from deck to deck...

hope you guys have a blast next week... i hope to have my pics up next week sometime... i'll e-mail you (on tuesday) the 2 i bought from carnival of us... i already have them scanned in... c ya

Archived