Carnival Miracle-Cozumel Cruise Excursions

We are a group of 9, we want to do something fun in Cozumel, possibly snorkeling. We have heard about a beach called Playa Uvas that only costs $7. Is this true? Please give us some ideas of fun excursions along with prices, we are on a tight budget!

Thanks

I've been to Cozumel twice and last year we went snorkeling on a catamaran which was about 5 minutes from the ship and afterwards they took us to a private beach which was about a 20 minute ride and you could play volleyball,horseshoes, bogey board or just sit on the beach. I think it cost about $30 a person. Hope this helps

Go to Paradise Beach.... just take a taxi.... great food, drinks, free lounge chairs and umbrellas, $8 for the use of kayaks, float mats, snorkel gear, water trampolines and climbing icebergs, you can pay for massages, henna tatoos, I believe hair braiding, they will bring your food and drinks to you on the beach or you can eat by the bar, there is parasailing, jet skis for rent and they offer a catamaran snorkel tour for about $35 to two of the best reefs in Cozumel....

I agree with the earlier poster. We have done Paradise Beach several times. They have clean restrooms. The taxi (for 4 folks) is $12-14 each way. Taxis are not hard to find when you get ready to come back to the ship.

Paradise Beach does not charge you for the use of their shaded tables and lounges. They only ask that you buy a drink or some food, both of which is very good. The last time we were there, I think a frozen marq was about $5.

You are not required to buy the $8 bracelet...only if you are going to use their non-motorized toys. We have a special needs child that can't do all those things. We go to the beach to watch him play in the sand, which he loves! So none of us buys the $8 bracelets.

Tom is the manager there and is a hoot. He is usually out walking around by noon to visit with his customers.

Archived