Viewing your reservation on rccl.com

I am viewing my reservation on the rccl website and no where does it mention the price paid. I am trying to see if they took off the $100.00 for booking May 12th.

Also, my travel agent said that they will be including shipboard credit. How and when will I know if that is there?

This is for the VOS Sept 30th Mediterranean Cruise.

Thanks for any info.

Daniel

I do not believe your shipboard credit will show up anywhere on your invoice, it will show up on your seapass account when you check it on the in room TV once you start spending....

We have had many shipboard credits and never lost a one....always showed up on our account.

Nanfromatlanta is correct, if you have a TA, then that is where you should go to get your invoice. Just call and ask. It should be sent to you (via mail or email) immediately.

If you booked through a TA, no price information will show up on your reservation on RCCL's website. You have to contact your TA for any information involving price, credits, etc.

If you book with a TA none of your pricing information shows, that's between you & your agent. If you book direct with Royal Caribbean you can see what charges are for whet, what has been paid and what discounts have been applied.

BonVoyage

Dawna

So I called my TA and now have a confirmed email for the $100. credit for booking on May 12th and the shipboard credit. The TA said he saw notes that they called rccl on Monday for the credit and the purchase of the shipboard credit.

Thanks for all your answers. This forum is the best!

Daniel

Archived