Dinner Seating - When to request

I know it is a long time before we cruise on the Liberty in January 2007, but I was curious at what point do we select our seating time.

I have seen lots of comments about people not getting their requested times, so our hope is that if we get our request in early that might help. Will it?

I know it is a long time before we cruise on the Liberty in January 2007, but I was curious at what point do we select our seating time.

I have seen lots of comments about people not getting their requested times, so our hope is that if we get our request in early that might help. Will it?

You should have requested a dinner seating time at booking. Did you TA or PVP ask you? But remember, this is only a request and you won't know what time you have for sure until your get your S&S card.

You normally give your preferred seating at the time of booking. If you haven't done so just call your travel agent or, if you booked yourself on the Carnival site just call them direct.

That's right. At the time of booking:)

Archived