Millie Exercise facilities...

kingsrx

My whole family (12 of us) are going on the Millie next month and we ran across a topic that we all are curious about.

The exercise facilities. Two of us are exercise nuts (will get up at 6am for a treadmill) and one is in physical therapy, his assistant is coming with us.

How are the facilities? What are they like? How big is the walking/jogging area on the top deck? Are the exercise facilities/treadmills and things handicapp accessible (i.e. will my grandfather be able to go into the exercise are with his wheelchair or walker easily and then be able to park that to walk on the treadmill)? Any answers you have would be greatly appreciated!

We recently were on the Summit, which is a sister ship, and the facilities were great. Treadmills, bikes, free weights, balls, machines, etc. Accessiblity should be no problem. I really liked the treadmills, as you have a great view looking out front. Likewise, he should be able to get into and out of the T-Pool tool, and should thoroughly enjoy that.

The walking tract I think is three laps per kilometer (but don't hold me to that).

Have fun,

OOOEEE:D :D Bob and Phyl

I assume the equipment on the Consterllation is similar so maybe this will help. I work out 7 days a week at 5AM even when onboard and found it excellent. The treadmills on the Connie are close together side by side but he would be able to get on one from the rear with no problem. Same for the bikes and eliptical machines. They have a small weight room plus lots of weight machines and there is enough space to maneuver around everything. He should be able to use the T pool with no problem too.

Archived