guess what???

ricky111

I Just Recieved My Cruise Documents Today. I Am So Excited . Me And My Wife Are First Timers On Princess, And Only Have One Cruise Under Our Belt ( Century Last Summer). We Are On The Golden In 36 More Days. August 1 To Southern Carribean.

We sailed the first time last March on Royal Caribbean. Debarkation was a disaster. I was heart broken when they asked two security guards to carry me off the ship when I refused to get off the ship at the end :mad:

I found a deal on the brand new Sapphire a couple months later. The rest is history:) We are both working overtime to support our newly acquired habit. I think I have to ask my underage daughter to get a job and might need to rent the cat out to find more money to cruise :D

...and might need to rent the cat out to find more money to cruise :D

There's guy here in Lafayette having a terrible time with rats eating on his hot tub. He's taking applications for the biggest, meanest, rat-catching cat he can find. Will pay just about anything. Forward me a resume and I'll pass it along to him! D.

There's guy here in Lafayette having a terrible time with rats eating on his hot tub. He's taking applications for the biggest, meanest, rat-catching cat he can find. Will pay just about anything. Forward me a resume and I'll pass it along to him! D.
Will do. We can do partnership and I will go down the "hood" to find more cats while you make connection for employment. Deal? :)

Ricky, Sorry we hijack your thread with employment opportunity. The message we would like to convey is: You cruise once, you're hooked :)

Abject apologies, Ricky111, for straying about a million miles from the best topic in the world - cruise documents!!!! Just got mine for the Golden a few days ago - still dancing..... Have a fabulous trip! Donia

Archived