Pride of Hawai'i May 17 - Outstanding

zimmerjulie

Hi Julie, did you say (must have been on another thread . . .?? . . . I get kind of lost in some of these) that you have a website? Is that something you can mention here? Thanks!

Just wanted to give you an "atta girl" for your great postings, done well with wonderful descriptions and clearly written!!! Oh, and I just quickly went on the gallery link -- super!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Shiraz,

Thank you very much for your compliments:D

How did I miss them a couple of weeks ago:confused: :)

I do not have a website, only the picture gallery on webshots that you have seen.

I wish I had kept a website, as I have seen some cruisers do, so that I could remember all my past cruises better! Unlike a journal, a website is hard to misplace:D .

beachchick, sorry I wasn't more help! Hopefully you can get more ramp info! I would put up with a lot of quirky touches for all that extra space!:)

Julie, I realized when I looked @ the photo gallery that it was probably what I had in the back of my mind (I think I remembered that there was a link and at the time I had never linked to a photo gallery so I just thought it was a website)! Just got back from POH this morning and I still feel like I'm rolling -- sea legs!! I think I need some sleep!!!! I plan to write something about the cruise later when I become conscious again, whew, that was wonderful and exhausting.

zimmerjulie,

I have really enjoyed reading all of your "educational material" about cruising. I fall asleep at the computer reading everything on CC. Do you really think POH will be OK by january 07? I am booking my cruise tonight and need some reassurance. In your opinion, is $8300 a good price for family of 4 in a AF suite? thanks

No easy way. Travel agents for these events were selected based on their sales revenue to NCL. Top producing agents were invited for this.

I will agree that there were some of NCL top producers that were invited on this sail. However, there was a great deal of them that did not sell much NCL, they had not ever sailed on a NCL ship, or if they had it had been years.

bubiesmom,

Thank you! I am glad that you have enjoyed the info. I have enjoyed sharing it, as I really like this ship (as you might-could tell).

I didn't have any real problems on POH, so from what I saw, I would be more than happy to be sailing in January! I think you have a good chance of having a fantastic trip. I think you will find that many crewmembers on this ship have a genuine desire to please. I would hope you would not encounter one that doesn't! It is obvious that some of our CC members HAVE:(, though. If you do , I hope for quick resolution of the problem by one of his/her superiors that DOES!

The one thing that I would miss on this itinerary would be the relaxing sea days. It seems like everyone that is on the ship would usually be either 1) making preparations to get off the ship or 2)returning from a tiring day off the ship!

Does your $8300 price include extras like pre or post cruise stays, insurance, etc? Looking on the NCL site, I see for your date a total of $5601.36 for 4 in an AF. Some people have mentioned that being in port every day made them wish they had spent less on the accommodations, but with 4 people, the extra space can be worth a lot!

Good luck with your decision!

Archived