Anyone else NOT receiving e-mail noticfications?

Tom-n-Cheryl

I have not been receiving e-mail notifications since the NEW BOARDS have come up.... yes, I have OPTED for the INSTANT NOTIFICATION in my profile, and it shows that I have 5 subscribed threads, yet NO e-mail notifications have come my way when new posts have been made ... and they do have my correct e-mail address.

How about the rest of you... are YOU receiving e-mail notifications of new posts?

THANKS!

Tom

Absolutely no notification. :( I also opted for the instant notification, but still no E-mails. I really miss my mail box filling up with all those notifications from cruise critic. I hope it's just a glitch in the new system.

I haven't received any new emails in days. I wasn't aware they were changing the boards. Can't say that I like it (not yet anyway). Hopefully, the emails will return again soon. We leave on the Elation Sunday!!

same here, none for me either. im starting to get '''no email withdrawl symptoms'''. i hope they get it fixed soon. but all in all, i like the new board since i am beginning to figure out and find all the new things we can do.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, the notifcation seems to be working now. :) I had been sporadically receiving notifications, but, today shows a big improvement.

I had also signed up for notification to the Carnival Cruise Lines form by selecting that I wanted notification for the entire Carnival forum. Well, this morning I got my first E-mail. :D

Here is a portion of the E-mail:

Hello,

You are subscribed to the forum Carnival Cruise Line, there have been 33 new threads and 73 updated threads.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=215

The following threads are new:

Key West/Cape Canaveral information

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?threadid=52608

In forum: Carnival Cruise Line

Started by: snelsonbrown

Last post: Yesterday 06:32 AM

The following threads have been updated:

Men !!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?threadid=42353

In forum: Carnival Cruise Line

Started by: kajsb

Last post: Yesterday 01:03 AM

So, if you are like me and don't like to miss out on anything ;), subscribe to the forums of your choice.

i just got home from work and i have lots of emails now. it must be up and running. all we had to do was give it some time and the glitches will be taken care off. im sure everything else that we are used too and having trouble with will soon be fixed also. i think they are doing a wonderful job of taking care of all our neat things we are accustomed too. and the new things are beginning to sink in and im finding them a little at a time. nothing has stopped me so far from spending just as much time here :D .

Archived