Which hotel would you choose???

lg662

Looking at Caribe Hilton and Embassy Suites for a one night stay. If I can get the Caribe for $40 more than the Embassy Suites (not sure if that includes resort fee) which hotel would you recommend? Is the Caribe THAT much nicer than the Embassy Suites??

They both are very highly rated. The Caribe is nearer to the piers and the

Embassy is nearer the airport, so you would have about the same total cab

fare. The Embassy has some good extras, like snacks and a drink in the

evening and a breakfast buffet in the morning. Have I helped at all?

Thanks Oaktree...yes you did help. :) I wasn't sure about the location with respect to the pier, so that was helpful. I had heard the Embassy Suites does offer breakfast and some other perks. We will be traveling with our two sons (9 and 2) so wondering if one is better than the other for kids. I know the Caribe is directly on the beach and the Embassy Suites is a couple blocks away, but would like to know if the rooms and other amenities are better at the Caribe or the Embassy Suites.

Thanks for the post Alinehu. It sounds like the Embassy Suites also has more within walking distance. I think I read there is a grocery store, which is always nice to have with two young children. We will only be there for one night before our cruise so we would probably be fine in either hotel. But, the idea of a better room is appealing since we will have a 2 year old that will be in bed early.:rolleyes:

Archived