Ecstasy soon

bball4

We all were new at one time. And on the older ships, such as the Ectasy, there won't be a lot of people on the roll call boards, don't know why, but the newer ships are the new wave now, so don't be surprised if not many respond. As you can tell by my signature, I have an older ship I am crusing on also. When I cruised the Conquest and Legend, there were quite a few, maybe 20 or more on those roll calls. But don't let this in any way lessen the fun of learning all you can before your cruise thru these boards, some of them are amusing and others valuable. Just have fun with it.

cruizanwomansman.. Great pictures! I love the miniature golf.. I didnt realize it was there.. I am contemplating Ecstasy for an upcoming trip as an alternative to a higher priced longer cruise.. The Puerto Maya picture is so sad .. just seeing that part of the pier missing is heartbreaking.. We have been to Cozumel 6 times and 5 of them at that pier so we have walked on that pier before..

Has anyone cruised Ecstasy and Jubilee and if so how would you compare the two? The older ships we have been on are Holiday and Jubilee and looking at the pictures of Ecstasy it looks quite nice.. Just wondering..

Has anyone cruised Ecstasy and Jubilee and if so how would you compare the two? The older ships we have been on are Holiday and Jubilee and looking at the pictures of Ecstasy it looks quite nice.. Just wondering..

We have cruised the Celebration which is the third of the Holiday class ships. Ecstasy is one of the Fantasy class ships which is one generation newer. They are larger and more upscale then the Holiday. Personally I love this class of ship. It still maintains the intimate atmosphere of the smaller ships but has more amenities. If you have only cruised the two ships you mentioned you will love the Ecstasy.

I agree with Cruzinwoman's man, it is a nice ship - a great size for having many amenities, but still not so huge that it takes forever to get around. Jubilee was our first cruise, and we loved it. We were on the Ecstasy this month, and it is really nice, especially with the rooms being referbished.

As compared to the Jubilee, the Ecstasy has an atrium, an outdoor grill by the pool, a mini golf course (but watch that wind!), more shopping area, etc.

I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Trying to get in touch with 6/12 Ecstasy cruisers. I am a single dad crusing for the first time with my two beautiful daughters (13 &15).

Line up and be heard. I'm a little worried about the whole single dad thing on a cruise? What do ya'll think?

They will have a blast and you will too. It seemed like several single parents on board my last cruise with kids the same age as youres. There are lots of things for them to do on their own.

cruizanwomansman.. Great pictures! I love the miniature golf.. I didnt realize it was there.. I am contemplating Ecstasy for an upcoming trip as an alternative to a higher priced longer cruise.. The Puerto Maya picture is so sad .. just seeing that part of the pier missing is heartbreaking.. We have been to Cozumel 6 times and 5 of them at that pier so we have walked on that pier before..

There were several past Celebration on the Ecstasy this last time. We were all amazed by the difference. The Ecstasy is a step up... and nicely renovated.

We have cruised the Celebration which is the third of the Holiday class ships. Ecstasy is one of the Fantasy class ships which is one generation newer. They are larger and more upscale then the Holiday. Personally I love this class of ship. It still maintains the intimate atmosphere of the smaller ships but has more amenities. If you have only cruised the two ships you mentioned you will love the Ecstasy.

Thanks for the comments.. we have actually cruised on some of the larger newer ships also such as Pride, Conquest but I was trying to relate it to one of the older smaller ships we have traveled on to get a picture in my mind of the size.. I think Im gonna book this one.. Galveston is so convenient and we really want to cruise

Thanks again

Thanks for the comments.. we have actually cruised on some of the larger newer ships also such as Pride, Conquest but I was trying to relate it to one of the older smaller ships we have traveled on to get a picture in my mind of the size.. I think Im gonna book this one.. Galveston is so convenient and we really want to cruise

Thanks again

All of our cruises so far have been out of Galveston as we can drive there in a matter of hours. We finally decided to try something different for this next year and are sailing out of San Juan. I just hate having to spend that money on flying as it means less to spend on the trip. Oh well cant have it all I guess.

You will enjoy ecstasy. Of the three classes of ship we have sailed I feel the most at home on her.

Archived