Crown Press Release: The Sanctuary

cws

News

5/22/2006

An Ocean of Calm: Introducing "The Sanctuary" on Crown Princess

http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na795

Doesn't it sound soooo peaceful.....

There is no charge to use The Sanctuary, though capacity is limited and is on a first-come, first-served basis.

Each day Serenity Stewards will be on hand to offer guests an array of drinks and snacks.

Does it sound like there will be an extra charge for the variety of special drinks and snacks created exclusively for The Sanctuary?

We're also on the New Years cruise and cannot wait. Although we've sailed on many other ships, this will be our 1st time with Princess. The new ship sounds like a great way to begin.

Hi Marge,

Glad to see you will be with us on New Year's. What a way to ring in the New Year. This is our groups 4th New Years cruise (all Princess) and well worth every single extra penny it costs us to go that week each year!!

I was just emailing one of the others in our group that we need to get the roll call started if there is not one. So look for it soon or check in to one if someone started it!!

What great teaser photos. I could smell the newness! I hope they enforce the no kids too because on my last Celebrity Milli ship they didn't. Kids in the adult pool and when you complained about it they turned the other way. There were 12 big signs all around the area saying no one under 18 and that didn't phase the kids or their parents one bit. Hopefully Princess can do a better job.

Thanks for the pictures. I wonder where the pictures came from? I found it interesting that the tables in the restaurants were set and there were pastries in the display case at the International Cafe. I hope it was some type of test and they aren't going to leave those pastries in for the launch cruise!:cool:

Thanks for the pictures. I wonder where the pictures came from? I found it interesting that the tables in the restaurants were set and there were pastries in the display case at the International Cafe. I hope it was some type of test and they aren't going to leave those pastries in for the launch cruise!:cool:

How bout you be the guinea pig. We'll all head down there after we meet and you can test them for us. Be brave, be strong, bite a nasty pastry! :D

It looked like there were people in suits on board. I suspect it's from an industry or media walk through. They had things set up to show it off.

Not going to be around much this weekend. Herne, my three year old, is having surgery on his ears. I will update the webpage with the new people's information in the next few minutes. I will get back to people. Just give me a couple extra days.

I have a couple test logos done. I'm mailing them to Carol this afternoon. If she does not scream I will put them on the site and everyone can vote.

How bout you be the guinea pig. We'll all head down there after we meet and you can test them for us. Be brave, be strong, bite a nasty pastry! :D

My wife & I will be on the July 2nd sailing, right before yours. Fortunately, there are a couple sailings before us so the nasty pastries should be gone by then!

On a more serious note, I hope all goes well with your son's surgery.

Where is it?

Is it the row of deck chairs at the front on the s

Sun Deck. If so, looks like chairs for 20 to 24 people adjacent to the Fitness Center.

http://www.princess.com/ships/kp/deck/kp_sun_index.html

I don't think that those are chairs you are looking at. They are probably the aerobic equipment (treadmills, elliptical trainers) that Princess has lloking out from inside the exercise room.

Archived